- 2-3 small Beets
- 3 tbsp Tazah Avocado Oil
- 1 can Tazah Chickpeas 15 oz
- 1 whole Lemon juiced
- ¼ cup Tazah Tahini
- ¼ cup Tazah Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Salt to taste
For the Beets
- Wash, peel, andslice thinly into wedges.
- Drizzle avocado oil and sprinkle salt.
- Distribute evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool before combining.
For the Hummus
- Peel the garlic and place it as a whole in the food processor.
- Squeeze the juices of 1 whole lemon.
- Combine all the ingredients. Blend until smooth or desired consistency.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
- Orange Blossom Refresher - July 6, 2022
- Broad Beans with Eggs - May 17, 2022
- Sautéed Green Beans - May 17, 2022