For the Dough
- Add dry ingredients: white flour wheat flour and powdered sugar
- Then add the orange blossom water and the butter.
- Start kneading the dough with your hands then halfway add the yeast mixture
- Knead your dough well until it starts forming then add 1 tablespoon of simple syrup
- Knead it again and let it rest for about 15 minutes while we get our date paste ready.
For the Center
- After opening your package of Tazah date paste add 2 tablespoons of softened butter and work it in until you no longer see the butter.
- Form them into little ball shapes and set aside.
For the Mamoul
- Now that our dough is ready Portion your dough making a hole in the middle and add date ball.
- Close it up and then press it into your cookie mold.
- Tap to release and then repeat the steps until all your dough is done.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes on the bottom rack and 10 minutes on the top rack (do not change the setting of the oven keep it on bake).