Date Paste Cake Pops
- ½ cup Nuts (cashews, walnuts, pistachios)
- 1 pack Tazah Date Paste
- ¼ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
For the Toppings
- ½ cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Ground or Crushed Pistachio
- ½ cup Rose Buds
- In a food processor, add the nuts, date paste and cacao (substitute with cocoa powder). process until very well mixed. The mixture should stick together. if not add 1 tbsp. of water.
- Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the mixture and fork into balls.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave them for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip a half inch of the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and then stick into the date balls.
- Dip each date pop into the melted chocolate and let any excess run off, then dip in unsweetened shredded coconut, ground pistachios and rose buds.
- Place the date pops in a bowl filled with rice or decorating stand.
- Chill until firm and enjoy.
- Easy No-Bake Creme Tiramisu - June 29, 2021
- Zaatar Puff Pastry Spirals - June 4, 2021
- Knafeh - June 4, 2021
One thought on “Date Paste Cake Pops”
Super fun and delicious.
Thank you so much for this recipe