Easy & Authentic Falafel
- 1 box Tazah Falafel Mix
- 200 ml Water
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Empty the content of falafel powder mix sachet in a bowl
- Add water
- Form patties by using either falafel mold or dessert spoon (5 cm diameter)
- Pre-heat vegetable oil.
- Then put on low heat and deep fry 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Pre-heat the over to 375° C
- Bake the uncooked patties in a flat greased tray
- Bake about 5 minutes on each side or until getting crunchy golden brown texture
- Fig Bars - June 20, 2022
- Za’atar Butter - April 20, 2022
- Oven Baked Za’atar Fries - March 22, 2022