Fava Bean Dip
- Small Pot
- Mortar & Pestle
- In a small pot empty the can into it and bring to a boil for a steady five minutes.
- In the mortar crush the garlic and jalapeño with half a teaspoon of salt.
- Once crushed add in half of the lemon juice and mix together, set aside. Take the pot of beans, add in half of the garlic mix, lemon juice and mash it all together with the pestle.
- Add in the rest of the salt and mix together.
- Pour the fava bean mix into a serving bowl, top with the reserved garlic/jalapeño and the olive oil.
- Enjoy with some pita bread!