- ¾ cup Tazah Fig Jam
- 1½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1½ cup Rolled Oats
- 10 tbsp Salted Brown Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium saucepan, place the butter over medium heat until the butter browns for about 5 minutes or so. Whisk immediately and set aside. Cool for about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine brown butter and brown sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a 9x9 pan or 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough. Set aside 3/4 cup of dough for the crumble topping.
- Place the remaining dough into the pan. Press down firmly to make it flat.
- Add Tazah fig jam and spread evenly.
- Add the reserved 3/4 cup of dough and crumble it over the fig jam.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before removing from the pan. Otherwise, it will crumble.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top!