- 2 Cups Milk (whole milk or 2%)
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Corn starch
- 2 Tbsp Salep powder
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp Rose water
- 1/2 Can Tazah Ashta Cream (optional)
- Combine milk, corn starch, salep powder, and sugar.
- Stir well over high-medium heat until thickened about 8-10 mins.
- Lower the heat and bring them to boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for about 15-20 mins, stirring every 2-3 mins.
- Turn off the heat and add Rosewater and stir well.
- Put them aside to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Add the Ricotta cheese and cream ashta can to the ashta (milk mixture)you just made.
- Mix really well. Then refrigerate.