Rainbow Moghrabieh (Pearl Couscous) Salad
For the Salad
- 1.5 cups Tazah Moghrabieh
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Tazah Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chopped Mint Leaves loosely packed
- ½ cup Chopped Parsley Leaves tight packed
- 1 Persian Cucumber diced (about ¾ cup)
- ¾ cup Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup Chopped Tazah Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup Tazah Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Squeezed ¼ cup
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ ts Pepper
- ½ tsp Sumac
- Toast moghrabieh in 2 tsp oil for about 3 mins until slightly browned, then add water and a pinch of salt and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins, until al dente. Drain if needed.
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put cooked moghrabieh, mint, parsley, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Refrigerate for 20 mins or more to let flavors marinate.