- 1 small Head of Radicchio
- 2-3 Clementines
- Handful of Microgreens
- 1 Green Onion
- 2-3 tbsp Tazah Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tazah Dried Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Tazah Aleppo Pepper
- Chop radicchio head into long strips
- Slice green onions thinly
- Peel and slice clementine
- Into the bowl combine radicchio, clementines, green onions and a handful of microgreens.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Aleppo pepper, & mint. Mix all the ingredients.
- Season the salad and serve!
- Orange Blossom Refresher - July 6, 2022
- Broad Beans with Eggs - May 17, 2022
- Sautéed Green Beans - May 17, 2022