Rose & Pistachio Bundt Cake
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Cane or White Sugar
- ¾ cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Tazah Rose Water
- ¼ cup Crushed Pistachios
- ¼ cup Dried Rose Petals optional
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 370*F
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 12-cup bundt pan generously
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and ground cardamom. Whisk and set aside
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (or with an electric mixer), beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla on high speed for 2 minutes. Add the oil, milk, and rose water. Mix.
- Add in the dried rose petals and crushed pistachios and mix until combined.
- Slowly add flour mix and mix on low speed until combined. Don't over mix.
- Pour the cake mix into the greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Check the cake at the 35 minute mark (this all depends on your oven).
- Let your cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- ) Invert the slightly cooled bundt cake onto a serving plate. Slice, top with more crushed pistachios and enjoy!