- 3 tbs Butter
- 2 Medium Onions
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- 3/4 cup Tazah Tomato Paste
- ⅓ cup Tazah Hot Pepper Paste
- All Spice
- Tazah Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parsley or Basil for topping Optional
For the Spaghetti
- Start out by cooking the spaghetti noodles in a pot of boiling water.
- Add a tsp of salt and a drizzle of olive oil to the water as soon as it comes to a boil.
- While your pasta is cooking start with the sauce.
For the Sauce
- Add your butter to a pot.
- Then add 2 medium onions Finley diced.
- Sauté your onions until golden in color.
- Then add 1 lb of ground beef, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of all spice.
- Sauté your beef until fully cooked.
- Add your Tazah tomato and pepper pastes.
- Mix together with the meat and onion mixture and add 1/2 tsp of each salt and all spice.
- When your pasta is cooked reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the pasta water before draining.
- Add your pasta on top of your sauce and mix well.
- Add some pasta water as need to make moist.
- Serve with a side of garlic bread and top off with chopped parsley or basil.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - December 16, 2020
- Date Maamoul - November 10, 2020
- Spicy Shrimp & Steak - August 19, 2020
One thought on “Spicy Spaghetti”
I tried this recipe out recently for my family. They all loved it, this Tazah pepper paste has a unique kick to it! 10/10 recommend