Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 170 grams Tazah Tahini
- 20 grams Tazah Avocado Oil
- 165 grams Brown Sugar
- 55 grams Cane Sugar
- 188 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg room temperature
- 240 grams Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips substitute with dark chocolate chips
- Using a food scale, prepare all your ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- Combine wet ingredients with sugars: egg, Tazah avocado oil, Tazah tahini, melted butter, brown sugar and cane sugar.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture & mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips & stir.
- Chill the dough. (This step is optional but highly recommend you chill the dough at least 30 minutes. Cookies won't spread much when chilled)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease the baking tray or add parchment paper.
- Form cookie dough balls: For large cookies use an ice cream scoop. For smaller cookies use a tablespoon.
- Place cookie dough balls onto the baking tray. (Make sure each cookie is 2-3 inches apart)
- Bake for 12 minutes. (If you want a crunchier cookie, bake for an additional 2-3 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes at least. Cookies will harden as they cool.
- Serve & enjoy!
- If you don’t have avocado oil, you may use 150 grams of melted butter
- Cookies stay fresh for about 5-7 days at room temperature in an air-tight container.