Puff Pastry Zaatar Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it with non-stick spray & set aside.
Prepare the Zaatar Filling
- Mix together Tazah Zaatar spices and olive oil in a bowl.
Form Zaatar Spirals.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the Zaatar filling over the half of the pastry.
- Fold the other half over the Zaatar filling.
- Slice the pastry into 10-12 slices and twist.
- Roll into a tight spiral.
- Place the Zaatar spirals on the prepared baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 12 mins or until golden.